Renovating a house is a huge task. Each homeowner has their own taste. However, the number of options available was very few. As a result, we would see the same design elements being used in different houses. There is no harm in copying designs. However not every design fits into every house.
For example –Chandeliers is something that is unique. Yet you will see people add it to their houses. It ends up making it look congested. There have been cases where they have broken, yet people do not replace them. The same is with wall clocks. They are broken and non-functional. Yet they are kept as a showpiece. What we do not realize is that such items end up spoiling the look of the house.
Luckily for us, this entire concept is now undergoing a huge change. The retail market has undergone a transformation in the last five to six years. As a result, new design concepts are entering the market regularly. Let us look as few of the popular concepts.
- Modern Designs- These designs are like nothing we have seen before. They are quirky , futuristic and some even change the philosophy of design . They extend to a number of different items. Be it wall-clocks, center pieces, bowls and trays , you will be spoilt for choices. The best part of this design is its ability to blend. These designs can fit into any house. Yet they will never look out of place. They are pleasing to the eye and provide a unique look to the room they are placed in.
- Traditional Designs- These designs are making a huge comeback. The past two decades saw these designs being relegated to the background. People used to consider them old and antiquated. Yet today they are considered classics. The best part is that like the modern designs they extend to different items. You have small table clocks, Pen holders, center pieces and a host of other items. They can be used to give a different look and even change the entire look of the room.
However you need to follow certain principles when making your choices.
- Does the design fit into your house?
- Are you looking to add or change the look of a room ?
- Do you want to completely overhaul a room ?
- Will it make your house look congested or airy?
Use the above tips to help spruce up your house.
So the festival of glowing, colorful,lights enlightening the entire India, is already on its way.
This Diwali, make your home decoration experience worth the efforts, and results mind boggling with simple yet effective ways. So here are some magical tips to transform your dream home into a paradise and turn the place into a palatial chateau. You may blend them with your own ideas and make this festival the best Diwali. Discussed below are the must haves to help you create your own style statement, with pleasure!
- Center Pieces: A touch of design with a gist of decor, center pieces are a must have to complete the design of the room, to the extent they make it beautiful, and its elegance spread across the room, with flying colours. Define glamour in your own way, add that accent of luxury to the setting of your living room, which would not only make your room exquisite, but the pinky plush accentuating the tulip inspired designs will take away all the attention. And for the near and dear ones, adorne & gorgeous centerpieces also make for an ideal gifting option. Centre pieces have always been the center of attraction. So to make sure that their show is worth the while, make sure it suits the interiors. A chic crystal could be a great catch. Placed with some candle interior.
- Multicolor Ceramics: Go colorful this festival to welcome the joys of togetherness. As it is rightly said, Every color has its own story, and everyone likes a story. Spread the charm with the sense of colors, even in your servings. Behold the free sense of charm and then shade up the magnetizing eyefuls through the moldings of ceramics. Adding iridescence to your dining experience, enjoy the colors and the charisma of gladness. And they could always be great day beginners, in their elite coffee/tea mug starters, with their vibrant shades to kick start your day with relishness, and smiles spread throughout the day. Then choices from dining to starter servers to chip n dips to drinkware are the latest fashion, they even can be the new in the kitchen accessories. Color is the new fashion. So grab some chic designs and add glam to your interiors and dining experience.
- Humour On The Table: As George Murray Quotes: I think, for me, humour needs to be used like a strong spice – sparingly.The art to own and a joy to set on the table, is rare. Now when it comes with design, to bring smiles while you serve, even after the dessert gets finished, is the real win win. Serve smiles on the plate, with our naughty and humorous, yet exquisitely elegant dessert plates. The plates comprise of two sizes, one big one small. So add that those laughs at the end of the meals. Comedy is the most difficult. Comic timing is something which you either have it in you, or you don’t. You have to have a good sense of humor to be able to understand it. A split second can make you lose the punch.
- Contemporary Candles: With the colors are spread the lights, and when the colors are paired with scents, which spreads as the light illuminates the your interiors with a soothing radiance. It fits absolutely cosily with the interior, adding the sheer radiance to the room. Candles always add that glamorous, yet soothing light effect, adding to the monochromatic touch to the environment.
Enjoy the radiance of the festival with sheer stunning interiors, and add glamour to your home with your own style statement. With a little innovation and lots of creativity, even the most ordinary setup could be turned into a heavenly castle look. Stay safe and Happy Diwali to you all!