So its Dhanteras already, and Finally after one long month’s hard work and patience and hard-work, I finally was able to give my dream decor a shape. Well, it turned out to be worth the work and time invested. It was AWESOME!
One month of renovation called resulted into eyeful of the new dream home. And the secret behind the awe-inspiring results will be shared further in this blog. And the bigger share of credit of the brighter smile on our faces is we didn’t have to run hither and thither for our “accessories”, that is decor products, kitchenware etc. All thanks to my favorite online home decor and kitchen store, Urbandazzle. My favorite products were just a click away!
1. The Color: The previous colour on the walls was replaced with new, vibrant. The room themes were set according to the person using the room. Like for instance, The living room was kept vibrant orange, the girls room was set purple and white, with some contemporary green grass-like carpet flooring, Master bedroom was crimson with dark brown wooden work, the kitchen needs to be sunny, so it was complemented with white and sunny yellow combination.
2. Decor: the rooms were complimented with beautiful decor. Like they say, all you need to do is accessorize! I believe perfect decor in the house are more like jewellery on a woman. They add glamour to the place, and make the environment lively and beautiful. But the key is moderation. All you need to do is do it with some style. The products I chose were absolutely colorful and absolutely complimented with the interior. From vases to clocks to figurines, everything was purchased from Urbandazzle, and the results were plush and breath taking! And the centerpieces took away the major share of applaud, for they were distinct and intact, just the way we wanted it to be.
3. The Kitchen: Talking about kitchen, which turned out to be the most important part of our renovation, as we replaced everything this year, to welcome the new year with the freshness in the air, and the first thing we could think of was food and what compliments better the food than the perfect serving? Yes, presentation counts.
So talking about the kitchen, lets divide it into two categories:
1. Cookware: Well, Urbandazzle got a great range of bakeware, cookware, classic pans. The gist is quality. Thats what we wanted, and thats what we got. As promised. Results? The kitchen looks absolutely lavish and that too, the hush hush secret being, it was in pocket! How? I got an amazing 10% off! Now the cookware we got were new cake moulds, non stick pans, we even got new roasters. To the supporter and, some classic chic bottles, some new cutlery, s new brand new float shelf were the newest added accessories.
2. Presentators: The first thing I could think of was some exotic cheesecake domes, some new food containers, three tier cake plates, new dinner set, a newly acquired bar accessorized with plush glassware and beautiful and convenient bar accessories.
So this was how we decorated our home this year. Already planning on some new add-ons… for updates, keep visiting. Till then, XoXo… Happy Diwali!